No surprise that ideas change with the time. The same is happening to Lean Startup concept in IT.
In the times of first Agile Manifesto we have valued:
– Individuals and interactions OVER processes and tools,
– Working software OVER comprehensive documentation,
– Customer collaboration OVER contract negotiation,
– Responding to change OVER following a plan.
Now that’s not enough. Look, this is a new concept for operating in today’s environment:
– Team vision and discipline OVER individuals and interactions,
– Validated learning OVER working software,
– Customer discovery OVER customer collaboration,
– Initiating change OVER responding to change.
Do you already adhere to these new principles?
Will be interesting to hear your experience here.
Business Development Manager